Lack of interest Choice over default user group.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

RastaLulz

Hey,

I recently made the switch from vB4 to XenForo, and I have noticed that it does not allow my users to choose which user group that they'd like to have as their default. I find this rather dissapointing because some users like to support the forums, and purchase multiple subscriptions (account upgrades), and I feel that they should have the option as to what group they want to set as their default one. This is important because the paid subscriptions are mainly based on CSS mark up, such as blue sub, red sub, etc.

I don't think that they should be forced to have one specific user group based on a markup hierarchy that I set. I'd rather have them choose what group they want as their default group.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes, it does:
Screen_Shot_2011-08-17_at_10.49.52_PM.png

A dead suggestion, but I'd like to add my vote to this. The display styling priority is good, but it doesn't allow users to choose which one they want.

This is a really old thread, I realise this, but I would also like to see this being placed. At least as a mod or something.

Top Bottom