[ChipXF] Remote Image Upload (imgur, imageshack, picasa, flickr, postimage) [Paid] [Deleted]

chiplove.9xpro submitted a new resource:

[ChipXF] Remote Image Upload (paid) - Remote upload images to Imgur, Imageshack, Picasa, Flickr

Why use Remote Image Upload ?
  • Your hosting storage is small, can't storage more attachments.
  • You don’t want to storage more files on your hosting/ server.
  • Troubles when backup a many files data.
  • Reduce billing for storage on your server.
  • Use other image hosting service is very cheap (~$20~ for 1 year with a huge space and bandwidth)

This add-on providers a remote image upload/ transload form when you create a new Thread, or in Quick Reply. It's easy...

Read more about this resource...

is it possible to make it upload directly to other host ?!

like for imgur i want the user once he/she upload a pic its will directly uploaded to imgur and inserted to the post/thread via api of imgur ?!!

is it possible to make it upload directly to other host ?!

like for imgur i want the user once he/she upload a pic its will directly uploaded to imgur and inserted to the post/thread via api of imgur ?!!

The add-on upload images direct to your Imgur account that you set in Options, after upload success, you will see a button to insert all images uploaded or insert each image to your post/ thread

The add-on supports upload to Imgur, Imageshack, Picasa, Flickr

The add-on upload images direct to your Imgur account that you set in Options, after upload success, you will see a button to insert all images uploaded or insert each image to your post/ thread

The add-on supports upload to Imgur, Imageshack, Picasa, Flickr

so if i just upload a pic file with Upload a File does it upload it to the remote host

or i need to upload it via the remote upload option ?!

Version 1.1: Apr 24, 2014
  • Add feature: allows user decide use watermark or not
  • Add feature: allows user choose a position, logo file to watermark or use a value set in CP

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.21.24.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.21.24.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.37.31.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.37.31.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 33
Can not upload images, i keep getting the following error. This is when i try Imgur (Paid account)

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 19.10.44.webp

I stared out the password for the screenshot.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: ChipVN_ClassLoader_Loader::autoLoad(): Failed opening required 'ConversationPostBit/Listener.php' (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/****/httpdocs/library:.:.:') - library/ChipXF/RemoteImageUploader/vendor/ChipVN/ClassLoader/Loader.php:29
Generated By: C.Birch, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "http://www.yourpshome.net/index.php?chipxf-riu/process"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["chipxf-riu/process"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["method"] => string(6) "upload"
    ["resize"] => string(1) "0"
    ["use_watermark"] => string(1) "0"
    ["watermark_position"] => string(2) "bl"
    ["watermark_logo"] => string(32) "5040e655f5c329e32393efcb704aaff8"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Delete... Close

also even after you go to the right link and authorize the app on flickr it returns you to: www.yourpshome.net/chipxf-riu/get-flickr-token&process=1?oauth_token=*********-******&oauth_verifier=******* again, its likely it should return to /index.php?chipxf-riu

Ok i just fix the bug, please update to latest version 1.1.4

Also if you don't mind @chiplove.9xpro could the insert image button after you have uploaded a image be made to work with this free editor addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/tinymce-quattro-and-its-wysiwyg-bbcodes.1881/

Many thanks.

Ok, i will review it and may supports the Editor in next version.

Demo url for others : http://ptcong.com/demos/xf120/

Top Bottom