Image Upload (Imgur Hosting) [Deleted]

At last......xenforo staff looking out for there customers....

They're quite good about enforcing their resource guidelines once an issue has actually been reported. The problem is that it often doesn't get noticed until it's broken something. Can't say I've seen them straight up ban someone immediately for poorly developed add-ons, so there's almost certainly more to it than that

yup. i paid the money for this. using it on my forum even now. it is sort of buggy but works. i have never had attachments enabled on my 15 year old forum. i always wanted an addon like this. would not mind paying again for a better addon if one of the reputed developers decide to make one ensuring compliance with imgur terms of use.

yup. i paid the money for this. using it on my forum even now. it is sort of buggy but works. i have never had attachments enabled on my 15 year old forum. i always wanted an addon like this. would not mind paying again for a better addon if one of the reputed developers decide to make one ensuring compliance with imgur terms of use.
Yeah, it’s easy money for a developer if he can make another version of this — it would be very popular

Agreed with all of the posters above. There is a lot of demand for this function and it's kind of bizarre to see virtually no options for this purpose.

Proof it’s possible: https://www.neogaf.com/

I asked one of the admins there if I could buy it and he said they don’t want their proprietary add-on anywhere else, and I don’t blame them. Smart move.

Edit: You have to be registered to use it, obviously.

Top Bottom