Resource icon

[ChipXF] Mobile Switcher (can disable other addons for mobile) 1.0

No permission to download
I've been using this add-on on my forum for about half a year now and it works like a charm...except for my mother's new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that we just bought her a few weeks ago. No matter which mobile browser is used (stock Android, Dolphin, etc.), on browsing to my forum one of the non-mobile styles (the forum default style) is selected instead of the mobile and style choice does not work at all. If she tries to select a style, the forum acts like it is re-rendering to activate a new style but simply applies the same one again. I've tried playing around with custom useragent strings (the default was in the browser already) but nothing seems to work. Is there something on the Note 2 that overrides a browser's useragent? Any advice? Thanks!

Is there a reason this mod can't disable digitalpoint's ad positioning mod? I have it ticked but it continues to load.

Is the author still around at all?
I have just installed and disabled add-ons fine but for some reason when i disable @Brogan add-on called Featured Threads it stays visible on the mobile style even though its ticked to be disabled. Is there a fix for this at all?

I cant switch go back to old desktop theme when this addon enabled on mobile style. How can i fix it ?

Top Bottom