XF 2.1 Checkbox insiede public messages

DCMS

Hi guise.

Is there a way to write (with bb or html) a checkbox in the message? for example: I want to open a discussion with listing many things to do inside a guide for cooking, and in the left side of the list i need many radiobuttons or checkboxs for give users the possibility to temporary mark the line already done.

[GUIDE] for cheese cake by me
o - Bring cup
o - Bring Salt
o - Bring cheese
o - Bring.... other
o - Other....

i just want to let users read and mark the procedure each line. may a F5 press will clear all marks, its good. is not important.

a bb code chackbox? mm... if there are no other solution i can try to do that.
And may the checkbox can be check and uncheck?
That would be up to you putting the HTML with the checkboxes.

Here is a guide to doing the html:

I haven't tried it so don't know how well it works or all the ins and outs. You'd just have to try it. One drawback I assume is the tick won't stay there once you close the thread (or would it?)

Once you have your html as you want it, just create the custom bbcode with tag and put that html in the HTML replacement box .

So unless someone knows another way, the checkboxes will clear when the page is left or refreshed. But if I correctly understand what you want it should work for your purposes, ie people can have the post (or resources) with the recipe open and tick things off as they do them

Very super wonderul! it function like a charm!!! yes the check is for temporary use. The clear flag will be good after page refresh.
thanks so much for suggestion!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom