Chatter Site forum doors are open

crazygirl

I just re-open the forum under a new domain and a new niche.I have open up a new general chat forum where everyone from all ages are welcome to join and join in the chat on the forum.Even though the forum is five days old we open the doors yesterday.I just wanted peoples opinions on the forum,I know we have a problem with the portal and that is my fault as when i installed the forum i didn't install in a forum location as i didn't even think about having a portal so we are trying to solve the issue with the portal. Please could you just let me know what you think of the forum and if any one has any ideas as what to do with portal page please help

http://chattersite.com

Site looks very nice, I really like the colors used in the style and also was surprised at how clean the nodes look the way you made every category contain 5 main forums.

Thank you for all your lovely comments it is really nice of you to spare the time to visit the forum and have a look.I will talk to my webmaster about the banner and see if he can make it smaller for us

Top Bottom