Charm

Charm 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hi there, I use a large monitor and the forum only takes up a small bit of my screen. How can I get the responsive design to fill my whole screen?

How to change the logo? I replaced the logo in the respected spot according to the Charm ACP style properties, but it will not change.
I am lost trying numerous spots to upload it too with no luck. And yes I have checked with different browsers all cleared cache.

BTW.... Very awesome style!

Thanks for the reply! one more question though: How can I get the menus like this mockup I made?
Thank You!
Capture5.webp

CyberAP updated Charm with a new update entry:

Default style header, bugfixes

• Improved the way charm.css is loaded. Now it is required in Page Container template.
  • Removed Custom Navigation Behaviour option due to its bugginess and overall unusability.
  • Removed option for Adaptive header. Now header is always adaptive.
  • Added option to disable inline header to make it look like default style.

Read the rest of this update entry...

how to make this style responsive to full screen width size

Hi @ecko ,

I managed to broaden the forum while keeping the responsive side.

Here are the changes i made:
  • Appearance
  • Styles
  • Charm
  • Style Property Groups
Code:
max-width: 1280px;
min-width: 900px;
margin: 0 auto;

Modify "max-width: 1280px" by your valor.

Hey CyberAP!
I was wondering if it is possible to make the public nav tabs have the buttons like on the visitor tabs and mod bar.
and if so, how would you do it? Also how can I hide the searchbar on all pages?
THANX!

Last edited:
Hey CyberAP!
I was wondering if it is possible to make the public nav tabs have the buttons like on the visitor tabs and mod bar.
and if so, how would you do it? Also how can I hide the searchbar on all pages?
THANX!
You mean their hover state, to look like buttons when you hover them? You'll have to do a lot of negative margins to compensate the width of a button, so I wouldn't suggest it.

Installed files in styles>default

Get this error when trying to install:

Error
The provided file is not an add-on XML file.

Hello,

I ran into my first problem with this truly fantastic style.

On iOS, and for the top nav links 'Forum', 'Media' (xfmg), 'Members' -- I have to tap twice on them in order to »get there».

I tried this on iPhone and ipad with same result. However, on Android only one tap is required to load these pages.

I wish there is some known way to change this to one tap only...

Thanks
Håkan

Top Bottom