XF 2.2 Changing the "recommended' font size selection

tomnjerry74

Within User preferences, there is an option to change the font size. I'm aware the font sizes themselves are easily changeable in the Style properties, but is it possible to make "Large" the default recommended size that users are automatically set to?

1630007384096.webp

To reiterate, I'm not talking about changing any numerical values - just changing the recommended, default font from Medium to Large. Is this possible?

There is no setting for font size in a default XF installation. You can verify that by looking at your preferences on this site.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say there's an add-on providing that selection and you would need to ask your question in that add-on's thread.

There is no setting for font size in a default XF installation. You can verify that by looking at your preferences on this site.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say there's an add-on providing that selection and you would need to ask your question in that add-on's thread.

Ahh, okay. I believe it must be a UI.X option but ThemeHouse support recommended asking here if anyone knows how to do it. Thanks!

Top Bottom