XF 1.5 Changing the help/trophies Default URL

Paradoxer

I'm renaming "trophies" for my website to the term "quests." I've been modifying all the "Trophy" terminology that users will see in the front end by changing the Phrases, however this would also include the default URL of help/trophies. I'm not sure how I can change this to help/quests for consistency, so I would appreciate the help.

What I read on the matter was this comment in a previous thread. I tried doing that myself, but it resulted in a few errors, potentially caused by the "Trophies by Waindigo 1.0.7a" add-on that I am using. I'm unsure if that comment is still the optimal way of changing the URL or not.

Thanks, this solution is way simpler and functionality I had totally glossed over for some reason.

I read the help page and successfully created the route filter "account/trophies" replaced by "account/quests." However, when I try to do the same with "help/trophies" to "help/quests," no change seems to occur for the "forums/help/trophies" URL and it doesn't seem to be cache related. What would be the reason for this?

Edit: Oh wait, never mind, I figured out that it was one of the modifications I had made to the Navigation template that was interfering with the forum route modification. Everything is working as it should now, thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom