XF 2.1 changing space for username to fit

SNSSO

I'm guessing that this has been asked a thousand times before, but given I don't even know the name of what I am looking for, it is hard to search for it...

I need to adjust the width of the column that contains the members avatars and names (to the side of a viewed thread) and also the size of the actual member name to access the profile please? Basically and somewhat embarrassingly, my own username is too darn long to fit and since upgrading to XF2.x (yeah I know it was a long time happening) even less of my username fits than ever before and I am not the original owner of the site (he's till around to help, but I am trying to manage myself - I'm not a programmer (and today it seems after 2 13hrs days, I can't even type) but am an IT Engineer and can read code and duplicate it, but given I can't find the name of what I'm looking for....

this is my problem... I'd just like my name to fit! (and yes, it was too long for here as well, hence the abbreviation of it!)

1568267333556.webp

thanks in advance
(PS I'm in Australia so apologise if there is a time lag in any responses.)

OK - scrub the left hand coloumn, finally found it (I just hadn't got far enough down the list of style properties), but I am still needing the top right hand one for my member profile please.

Thank you. That was exceptionally helpful of you and exactly what I needed (I have used it before, just a very long time ago and had forgotten it existed. I can now at least search for the option to expand that field a touch.

(y)

(and apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I'm in Australia).

Top Bottom