1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 changing phrase ( last edited )

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by aiman.h.kallaf, Aug 10, 2013.

  1. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

    i changed ( last_edited ) from the phrases but it did not take any affect

    upload_2013-8-10_23-32-34.png

    could there be an error some where
     
  2. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    I just tested it and it works fine.
    This is the relevant content from the message template:
    HTML:
    <xen:if is="{$message.last_edit_date}">
        <div class="editDate">
        <xen:if is="{$message.user_id} == {$message.last_edit_user_id}">
            {xen:phrase last_edited}: <xen:datetime time="{$message.last_edit_date}" />
        <xen:else />
            {xen:phrase last_edited_by_moderator}: <xen:datetime time="{$message.last_edit_date}" />
        </xen:if>
        </div>
    </xen:if>
     
  3. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

  4. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

    still haven't got this problem fixed
    any idea
     
  5. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    It's likely that you may have template edits (or perhaps template modifications) that may be interfering. That's really the only way I could see it happening.
     
  6. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

    i think something may be wrong with the database , are there any steps or guides that i can follow to fix it or main it
     
  7. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

    i found this in phpmyadmin
    upload_2013-8-11_12-57-50.png

    shouldn't collation be UTF8
     
  8. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    Why do you think something is wrong with the database? Just that collation display?
     
  9. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

    everything were fine till while back when the server team played with the database in order optimize it and reduce it size , the error started showing after that.
    upload_2013-8-11_13-38-12.png
    the server has a size limitation on the databases , each time it come close to 100 , they manually increase the size

    i'm not doing anythign just looking around and noticed it , from what i know UTF8 encoding is the best for arabic , specially when importing and exporting
     
  10. aiman.h.kallaf

    aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

    deleting the language file and importing it again fixed the problem
     

Share This Page