1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing padding above avatar in Member Profile?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Saimmi, May 1, 2013.

1. Saimmi

Saimmi Member

Just a quick question. Done some searching and such and couldn't find an answer. I'm trying to put a little padding above, you guessed it, the avatar on member profiles. Currently they look like this:

It's be nice to have, ideally, 15px of space between the breadcrumb and avatar if possible. Anybody willing to share a means of accomplishing this? I've looked through member_view and am none the wiser. I'm thinking it'll have to be something there or something added to EXTRA.css.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Not sure whether the option is in style properties but you could add the following in your extra.css template. Adjust accordingly.

.mast .avatarScaler {
    margin-top: 15px;
    Russ and Saimmi like this.
  3. Saimmi

Saimmi Member

You are an actual legend. Thank you!
    Shelley likes this.
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Careful.. we have to feed praise to her in small portions... we can't have her getting TOO big for her britches. ;)
    Saimmi likes this.
  5. Saimmi

Saimmi Member

Then we'll say leg for the first time she helped me and end for this one. :p