XF 1.4 Changing node icons?

Blakefire

So I want to change the node icons on my site from the default ones from the style I have, to a custom one. I know I can go to the style properties and add the icon there but when I do that, the icons from the theme just overlap mine any idea where the code for the node icons are?
Capture.webp

To be honest, I just replaced the file for the default ones on my pixel exit style in the style folder. (checked your site and saw you were using a theme of theirs).

So the file node-sprite.png I replaced with my own node-sprite.png file in styles/theme/xenforo/images like the one attached.

I'm sure they can help do it the proper way though!

Attachments

• node-sprite.webp
    node-sprite.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
To be honest, I just replaced the file for the default ones on my pixel exit style in the style folder. (checked your site and saw you were using a theme of theirs).

So the file node-sprite.png I replaced with my own node-sprite.png file in styles/theme/xenforo/images like the one attached.

I'm sure they can help do it the proper way though!
Mind telling me where it is exactly? Im looking the folder but I cant seem to find it, its the flatawesome theme.

Hmm, mine is a paid theme, let me check that theme quickly. I'll also check the xenbase they use as it should more or less be the same across themes.

Top Bottom