XF 1.5 Changing language without xftoken

Cryptaline

Greetings,

Is it possible to change language without xftoken? Eg: I have 2 languages - en + ru. And I have a custom switcher with link to the language which looks like:
Code:
/index.php?misc/language&language_id=3&_xfToken=1%2C1456742774%2C54a7d378b3eaa56d48c1bd246ba189e28ff4ea71&redirect=http%3A%2F%2F127.0.0.1%2Findex.php
so when I click on it my forum change its language. Everything works fine, however from time to time link just changes its address, so I need to change it aswell. Is it possible somehow to avoid it?
Or is there is another solution?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Okay. I ve solved this issue. Its just a lil bit new for me. So if s1 interested:

We go to >
language_chooser - template

then we check how our chooser link look, in my example it was like this:

<a href="{xen:link 'misc/language', '', 'language_id={$language.language_id}', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}', 'redirect={$redirect}'}">{$language.title}</a>

and we change our switcher link to this one, so it will look like this:

<a href="{xen:link 'misc/language', '', 'language_id=3}', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}', 'redirect={$redirect}'}"><div id="tiger-language-col">Change language: Russian</div></a>

Enjoy ur new lang switch button :coffee:

P.S.:
Im sure that it was not that hard to help a lil with it, and Im sure few ppl were in this topic aswell.

Top Bottom