Changing FB Button Phrase

ddmmh

I have a custom welcome message for my guests as below.
FB.webp
What I want to do is change the button to say "signup with facebook" for my guest message but to stay the same for the drop-down login panel.

How can I do this? So far my page container has the following for the welcome guest message.

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$visitor.user_id}">
                                                <p class="importantMessage">Hello there guest and welcome to MMAZone!<br />
                                                To gain full access you must <a href="{xen:link 'register/'}">Register.</a> Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.<br />
                                                Already a member? <a href="{xen:link 'login/'}">Login here</a> then!<br /><br /><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span</a></p>
</xen:if>

Thanks.

It works fine in my testing.

Can you post the complete code you are using after changing the phrase? (the code that exhibits that problem)

Hi Jake,

Heres the whole welcome guest code i use including the FB login.

Code:
                                                To gain full access you must <a href="{xen:link 'register/'}">Register.</a> Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.<br />
                                                Already a member? <a href="{xen:link 'login/'}">Login here</a> then!<br /><br /><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></p>

I was able to get it working without problems changing the last span to:

<span>{xen:phrase sign_up_with_facebook}</span></a></p>

Here's what I used:
Code:
    Already a member? <a href="{xen:link 'login/'}">Login here</a> then!<br /><br /><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase sign_up_with_facebook}</span></a></p>

I was able to get it working without problems changing the last span to:

<span>{xen:phrase sign_up_with_facebook}</span></a></p>

So the above code im using is correct? But when i change anything out of login_with_facebook it cuts off like the picture a few posts up. Thats the only thing ive edited from the page container really.

Are you sure you used the correct phrase; sign_up with_facebook and not signup_with_facebook ?

If you copy and paste the code in my post above then it should work.
If it doesn't then you have a missing phrase.

Are you sure you used the correct phrase; sign_up with_facebook and not signup_with_facebook ?

If you copy and paste the code in my post above then it should work.
If it doesn't then you have a missing phrase.

I didnt know it had to be exact like that, thanks that worked perfectly, youve been so helpful with lots of things cheers.

Top Bottom