changing colours

DWFII

Playing with the demo this morning, I tried to change the background colour of the demo...there are three background colour windows , one is grey the other two white...I tried changing two of them but although it seemed successful, the colours on the demo forum didn't change correspondingly.

Is the demo forum or the template it uses locked?

Maybe I just did something wrong...

?

You probably did something wrong. Perhaps not.

I've not used the Demo but without knowing what background-color you tried to change it's difficult to know what area your referring to. But to put a long story short, everything can be customized, there are no restrictions.

Playing with the demo this morning, I tried to change the background colour of the demo...there are three background colour windows , one is grey the other two white...I tried changing two of them but although it seemed successful, the colours on the demo forum didn't change correspondingly.

Is the demo forum or the template it uses locked?

Maybe I just did something wrong...

?

Go into Style Properties -> General -> Body (shown in red in image below) and select the background and that will allow you to color the background of the initial background. Style Properties -> General -> Content (shown in blue in image below) and select background and that will allow you to color the background that shows behind the forums list.
Instead of just the color palettes you can individualize properties by punching down into each category shown in Style Properties.
I just set up a quick demo site and played with those two and they reflected on the demo page I had.

1.webp

Top Bottom