1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing ACP login image

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Trombones13, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

I know there was a thread for this before, but I can't find it for the life of me... :oops: For those who aren't sure what I'm referring to, I'd like to change the image that appears when you log in to the ACP from the default XF logo to my site's logo. The link to the thread (or just another explanation, lol) would be greatly appreciated. :)

2. Shadab

Shadab Well-Known Member

Trombones13 and Russ like this.
  3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

4. Trombones13

Thanks, guys! That was the one I was looking for in particular, Russ...unsurprisingly, I'd even liked it. :rolleyes:

Any idea why the image is showing up less-than-ideally (look at the eyes and the bottom of "Internet Radio") despite the actual image (when opening it in a new tab, for example) still appearing just fine? Do the images need to be at specific dimensions?

XF Login Logo.png

5. Shadab

Shadab Well-Known Member

I believe the width of that image needs to be 400px, exact.

Trombones13 likes this.
  6. Trombones13

Yup; that worked! Thanks!

XF Login Logo (good).png

Degrinch likes this.
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can always edit the css if you want to use a different size image:
    Code:
    #loginLogo {
        display: block;
        margin: 125px auto 0;
        width: 400px;
    }

Trombones13 likes this.
  8. Trombones13

Thanks; I'll remember that for later. :) I think I like it at this size--matches the width of the login stuff and whatnot. :p