Along with the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.0 today, a number of changes have been implemented since the previous version:
- Default permissions are now set during a fresh install based on existing forum permissions.
- It is now possible to moderate media items within search results using inline moderation (requires XenForo 1.4.0 and higher).
- Alerts and emails for watched gallery content are now only sent to users who have been recently active (based on setting introduced in XenForo 1.4.0 and higher).
- Moderator actions are now logged in the Moderator Log when moderating media items, albums or comments.
- Comments no longer load into albums and media items using AJAX to improve add-on compatibility.
- Some fixes related to content tagging on media.
- Implemented a new user preference so that your users can control whether or not they see the item count above the "Media" navigation tab (if it is globally enabled).
- Added the ability to delete a watermark image.
- Possible to edit XFMG permissions directly from the Moderator edit page.
- When searching for XFMG options in Admin Search, the search results now take you to the tab within Gallery Options where the option resides.
- Simplified "per page" options in Gallery Options > Page Layout.
- Require comment while rating is now a global option rather than a user group permission.
- Simplified the media toolbar. Image manipulation features are now in the "Media Tools" drop down.
- Improved performance of the lightbox relating to categories and albums with large numbers of media items.