XF 1.3 Changes effect very slowly on my board

Markos

It's 2/3 days that i see a strange behaivour on my board...when i try to add something to extra.css or update a phrase i have to wait at least 30 minutes to see these changes updated on my board! I don't know what are the problem...maybe it's XCache that i've installed 1 week ago, but also my tech coder doesn't know how generate this problem...

Are you storing your files on a subdomain that was being used for the CDN? Maybe there is a cache set on those.

No, currently i'm only using Data Storage from XFRocks for storing avatars on Amazon S3, but i've disabled this addon yesterday. The only way to see the code and phrases changes effected immediately is to change style to the default and then reset the current style.

Simple question just throwing it out there, but it's not your browser caching it is it? Did you try a ctrl+F5 after making the changes? Just wondering if it was really applying the changes but more of a browser related issue?

Simple question just throwing it out there, but it's not your browser caching it is it? Did you try a ctrl+F5 after making the changes? Just wondering if it was really applying the changes but more of a browser related issue?

Tried this several times without luck...

Top Bottom