XF 1.3 Change to navigation template - require listener?

Hello!

I've made a change to my navigation template to move the recent-activity to the 'forum' tab as shown below:

Code:
<!-- Recent Activity moved to Forum Tab from 'members' by WhiteKnight 11.06.14  -->
                                            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
                                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>

<!-- Commented out as search function already exists - Mitch 11.06.14
                                            <xen:if is="{$canSearch}"><li><a href="{xen:link search, '', 'type=post'}">{xen:phrase search_forums}</a></li></xen:if>
                                            -->

<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                                                <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/forums'}">{xen:phrase watched_forums}</a></li>
                                                <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>
                                            </xen:if>
                                            <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'forums/-/mark-read', $forum, 'date={$serverTime}'}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase mark_forums_read}</a></li></xen:if>

It works a treat, the only things that doesn't work great is that when i click on recent activity in the 'forum' tab, once the page loads, the members tab is active.
I've no idea where to look about changing this? Any help would be appreciated :)

Luke you're a legend it worked a charm :)

For anyone not sure - simply download the zip file Luke has provided, upload the contents of the upload folder to your forum root, then install the .xml file via your admin cp. Done. Recent activity now stays active in the forum tab.

(the 'recent-activity' tab must first be moved to within the forum tab in your 'navigation' template in admin)

Top Bottom