Change Staff Title Color

urpad

I have been searching and searching and I have not found the answer on how to do this. I am looking for away to change the default color for the Administrator color to a different color. I know this is in the css files but I can't seem to find the one that this is in. Any points would be greatly welcomed.

I know this is in another thread here, but now I can't find it.

Edit the usergroup in the Users tab in the Admin CP, then edit the User Name CSS with something like this:
Code:
color: #ff8c25;

This is start. I am a noob when it comes to css so I am lost on where to put this. The only way that I learn css is by messing with html or php. Seeing as how this is php based but all the styles are changed from inside XenForo, I am lost.

1. Go into the Admin Control Panel
  2. Click "Users"
  3. Click "List User Groups"
  4. Click the name of the usergroup you want to change
  5. In the User Name CSS box, enter the code I put above, replacing the hex code (#ff8c25) with the color of your choice
Does that help? :)

1. Go into the Admin Control Panel
  2. Click "Users"
  3. Click "List User Groups"
  4. Click the name of the usergroup you want to change
  5. In the User Name CSS box, enter the code I put above, replacing the hex code (#ff8c25) with the color of your choice
Does that help? :)
Thank you! this is what I was looking for. Also, is there a way to make the fonts in that user group, bold?

Top Bottom