1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Change of add-on ID and the added listeners doesn't show anymore

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by skhms, Oct 14, 2010.

  1. skhms

    skhms Active Member

    When I changed the ID on my add-on I noticed that my listeners didn't show anymore.
    On the 'Code Event Listeners' page it says 'Showing 2 of 2 items' but none are shown.

    Checked the table 'xf_code_event_listener' and saw that the column 'addon_id' still had my old ID. Updated it manually and they appeared again.
    Same for the table 'xf_route_prefix' and probably some more I didn't bother to check.

    I'm guessing that's not how it supposed to work anyway.

    /SK
     
    Vladislav Rastrusny likes this.
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    This is fixed for the next release now. All add-on related data had to be updated. Thanks. :)
     
    skhms likes this.

Share This Page