Change Navigation Tab existing text

Neil E.

In this screen capture you can see where my name in the tab has been truncated. This is the text I want to change to say: "Profile" instead of the actual username. This would be fixed text instead of a random length username (the username shows up in enough places already).

Also, at the lower left part of the screen, how do I turn OFF the URL that pops up?

Attachments

• xenforo7.webp
    xenforo7.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 45
In this screen capture you can see where my name in the tab has been truncated. This is the text I want to change to say: "Profile" instead of the actual username. This would be fixed text instead of a random length username (the username shows up in enough places already).

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> navigation_visitor_tab

Replace the red code:

Rich (BB code):
	<!-- account -->
	<li class="navTab account Popup PopupControl PopupClosed {xen:if $tabs.account.selected, 'selected'}">

<a href="{xen:link account}" class="navLink accountPopup" rel="Menu"><strong>{$visitor.username}</strong></a>

<div class="Menu JsOnly" id="AccountMenu">
			<div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
				<xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" class="NoOverlay plainImage" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}" />

<h3><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}" class="concealed" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}">{$visitor.username}</a></h3>

<xen:if hascontent="true"><div class="muted"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper usertitle, $visitor}</xen:contentcheck></div></xen:if>

<ul class="links">
					<li class="fl"><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}">{xen:phrase your_profile_page}</a></li>
				</ul>
			</div>

Like so:

Rich (BB code):
	<!-- account -->
	<li class="navTab account Popup PopupControl PopupClosed {xen:if $tabs.account.selected, 'selected'}">

<a href="{xen:link account}" class="navLink accountPopup" rel="Menu"><strong>Profile</strong></a>

<div class="Menu JsOnly" id="AccountMenu">
			<div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
				<xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" class="NoOverlay plainImage" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}" />

<h3><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}" class="concealed" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}">{$visitor.username}</a></h3>

<xen:if hascontent="true"><div class="muted"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper usertitle, $visitor}</xen:contentcheck></div></xen:if>

<ul class="links">
					<li class="fl"><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}">{xen:phrase your_profile_page}</a></li>
				</ul>
			</div>

Also, at the lower left part of the screen, how do I turn OFF the URL that pops up?

You can't. That's part of the browser.

Top Bottom