1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change Navigation Height?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by karoshio, Apr 1, 2012.

1. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

Drawing a bit of a blank on how to change the navigation tabs height without it messing up and causing a gap so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Header Tab Height

3. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

That causes a gap for me, I adjusted some top property the amount I change it and it was all good. Thank you for the reply nonetheless.

Now if you know where the annoying 1-2px gap is that'd be great :p I forget it everytime.

4. Jake Bunce

I remember wrestling with something like that myself. Can you post the URL so I can debug the problem?

5. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

It's a staff/test copy thingo so I don't think I'm allowed to provide the link/access to anyone else. :\

I was hoping someone may have just known as I always get suck on it and forget.

http://screensnapr.com/v/zx2ebj.jpg

There's a snap if it jogs your memory maybe.

6. Jake Bunce

Yeah that's the exact same problem I had. I went back and found my custom style that has that problem and came up with a fix. Try this:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
    .navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks
    {
    	top: @headerTabHeight !important;
    	height: {xen:calc '@headerTabHeight + 2'}px !important;
    }

Let me know if that works for you.

7. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

That did the trick. I did find another fix but this is more efficient. :p

Now just to find the little 1px blue line in between.

Thanks for the assistance ^

EDIT: Found that line.