XF 2.1 Change meta title and descriptions

Michele

Hello,

i was looking around about this and i saw they was existing some plugin for this one closed and other is restricted to customers of a company and on resource there are just some small plugins for some partial tasks about seo.

There are people tell no need to use plugins no need to change meta title and description but as for my experience is a big mistake reaming meta elements as default if you wanna improve seo of a website.

That why i would ask commun ity where i should look to ? Maybe you have a guyidse explain how to change this withot need of a plugin.

Me i dont find noithing and really i dont udnerstand how is possinble a so use forum software doesnt take acare of SEO.

?

Hello,

SEO2 from @au lait but not available now :

You want to modify the meta title/description per thread ?

Regards, SyTry

I saw that addon but as i understand it is not anymore supported and never will be again.

I was only able to find nulled version that i dont want to install on my production site-...too dungerous to risk.

I wanted to change META also of NODES not only of threads

Hello, our add-on have this feature :

New updates coming soon, the next one will include settings for OG:Image and Robots NoIndex/NoFollow. Feel free to make suggestions! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom