1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Change H1 Forum Title to "Forums"

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ExpertPixels.com, Dec 27, 2013.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

What would be the best way to change the Page Title on the main Forums page to something like "Support Forums" as i have the logo displaying site wide i was wanting to change it from showing my site name to "support forums" or something..

This Image I cheated in order to screenshot it i used firebug to change it... The text on my localhost is diplaying "expert pixels" being my site title.

Thanks in advanced for assistance on this.

Regards, Darren
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Edit the <xen:h1> tag in the forum_list template.
    ExpertPixels.com likes this.
  3. ExpertPixels.com

Thanks for that, I wish to make a lot of edits like that so what i might do is begin to make some style options so i can paste my own shortcodes into those areas.. Thanks for your help tho :)

EDIT: Thanks again for your help as you can see now it's been changed via the template.. Now this should be fine now ? This phrase in that template will not alter any other area's where it might show the title ?

Updated Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/EIARKZq.png
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, editing the xen:h1 from a template won't change anywhere else.
    ExpertPixels.com likes this.
  5. ExpertPixels.com

Thanks mate :) Just needed that confirmed as i am really only just starting to digg into the XF style templates :)