Lack of interest Change ForumHome Orientation

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

John L.

I'm not quite sure if this is possible, but I would like to see the orientation of the site's forum home be changed so that the your "user box" is moved into the header (increasing the size of the header slightly", and moving the "Staff Online", "Members Online", and "Forums stats to the footer in 3 distinct columns. This would essentially allow the forum listing to spread across the full width of the site in a constrained 960px width. Things feel very tight when looking at the site on a 960px width. This would free it up considerably.

I think this should be an option that is configurable though. The default look now should be set up for the standard, but this new orientation applied if the option to "remove right column" is checked or selected. Thanks!

Any thoughts to this? I apologize if this has been added.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You would be able to achieve all of that with template edits.

Most definitely, but when an update comes around it's a pain when you need to revert your templates. So it would be great if this was a default change that one could invoke without fear of the dreaded template revert :).

Top Bottom