XF 1.5 Change first page of "Members Tab" to a static page?

t0daY

Good Evening Everybody,

I am looking at this for the whole day now but somehow I do not achieve anything :( I created a static page with couple pictures of different members on my website. Now I would like to display that as the first page when you click on the "Members" Tab.

I want to keep "Registered Members", "Current Visitors" and "New Profile Posts". I am sure that is possible but I think I am too stupid for that :(
Any help is appreciated! :)

Regards,
Manuel Dürr

Realistically, you'd need to change the link of the tab itself to go to a different page. You can do this in the navigation template by replacing {$tabs.members.href} as needed. Note that your page likely won't select the members tab without custom development.

Realistically, you'd need to change the link of the tab itself to go to a different page. You can do this in the navigation template by replacing {$tabs.members.href} as needed. Note that your page likely won't select the members tab without custom development.

Ah I see... Hm very sad :(

Well I tried several things without any success. Maybe somebody here who would give me a hint how to add a static page to the members tab?

Currently when I click on "Members" it directs to my static page, problem is that then the "Forum" tab is selected and not the Members one :(

Top Bottom