change E-mail address into "Contact Us"-form

erich37

I am wondering what code I would need in order to achieve this:

For example:

if I put an "Email-address" into a Forum-thread or into a XenForo-page, it shows like this:

office@abc-xyz.com

1)
Now I would like to change the appearance of this "E-mail-address", meaning it should not show the raw "E-mail address", but some default text like "Contact Us Now".

2)
when a user clicks onto this "E-mail address" (or onto the Link named "Contact Us Now" respectively) then it should not open up in MS-Outlook or Thunderbird, but it should open up a "pop-up window" very similar to the "pop-up window" which is showing when you click onto the "Contact Us"-Link in the footer of any XenForo-installation.

3)
The E-mail should be send through via a "Contact Us"-form.

4)
Explanation:
I am having 1000 XenForo-pages and each of those pages is listing a different "E-mail-address". So this would need to work for each of these 1000 "E-mail addresses".

Please let me know if I could do this with some simple code or whether it would require an Addon.

Many thanks!

:)

Last edited:
4)
Explanation:
I am having 1000 XenForo-pages and each of those pages is listing a different "E-mail-address". So this would need to work for each of these 1000 "E-mail addresses".

I need to add a quite important thing:

All of these 1000 "E-mail addresses" are actually already displayed via the "XF default Custom Fields".

So this Addon-request would merely be a "feature extension" of "XF default Custom Fields".

:cool:

Top Bottom