• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Cel Editor Button Management

Trekkan

Any update on this Trekkan as I was about to install it but am using 1.1b5 and saw your post so have come to a screaming halt on the install.
Nope, couldn't get it to work at all. Not sure if I did something wrong, but I redid the install/setup a few times. You can give it a shot yourself and then open up a new thread or something, if it doesn't work for you, you can simply disable the mod in the AdminCP and things will be back to normal.

Tried installing this on 1.1.0, and instead of a way to configure the buttons I get no buttons at all. Disabled the addon and now my buttons are back. I guess this addon needs to be fixed/updated.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Any chance of this getting updated? Cellarius hasn't been online in a few weeks so I'm not sure he even knows it isn't working. :-/

ibenick

I'd like to install this but I'm weary about this fix to the buttons disappearing. I don't quite understand what is meant by this:

If the addon removes all the buttons, just create directory \www\js\tinymce\plugins\celphotopopup\ and empty file editor_plugin.js in it. Should work
Particularly the part about emptying the editor_plugin.js file in it. Can someone elaborate on that?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
ibenick,

You don't have to empty a file - I didn't even have the celphotopopup directory on my server. What you do is create an empty file named editor_plugin.js and put it into www\js\tinymce\plugins\celphotopopup, and that should take care of the problems.

ibenick

Thanks Yorick!

I installed successfully but I'm a little confused how to add a button. I want to add one that works just like the insert media button but for a specific BB Code Media Site that I added. Is there a directory where each button's instructions are placed? It appears that the CelEditorButtons2 template is just referencing something else? And where would the image be uploaded to?