Cat breeds forum SjEd

Looks great. The colours work really well and there are some lovely little touches like the paw icon in the sidebar navigation block and in poll options plus the cat silhouette-like background in thread posts. Great work :)

Cool niche. I would look into optimizing and streamlining the album section to have it more front and center for the website.

People showing off their cats seems like the right way to grow engagement for your forum.

Cool niche. I would look into optimizing and streamlining the album section to have it more front and center for the website.

People showing off their cats seems like the right way to grow engagement for your forum.
Thank you for your feedback, but can you explain what you mean with streamlining the album section.

Thank you for your feedback, but can you explain what you mean with streamlining the album section.

To build engagement I think enticing people to showcase their cats to the community is the way to go. I would probably even make it front and center of the website.

When someone first visits the site, they need to see people sharing cats pics and the community commenting on them. That visual appeal , plus the engagement, should be able to draw them in (especially cats lover) to become part of your community.

There would be things to consider, you need enough members to be uploading and commenting for it to have any impact. You could look into hiring people for this. The layout and look of this section would probably also need to be custom made.

Anyway could be something to look into.

To build engagement I think enticing people to showcase their cats to the community is the way to go. I would probably even make it front and center of the website.

When someone first visits the site, they need to see people sharing cats pics and the community commenting on them. That visual appeal , plus the engagement, should be able to draw them in (especially cats lover) to become part of your community.

There would be things to consider, you need enough members to be uploading and commenting for it to have any impact. You could look into hiring people for this. The layout and look of this section would probably also need to be custom made.

Anyway could be something to look into.
@Crucible more like my portal ?
https://www.sjedbb.com/portaal/

And again I ask for feedback, my cat forum has been completely adapted.

And again I ask for feedback, my cat forum has been completely adapted.
same feedback as before:

so many forums...lots with a couple of threads or a couple of posts in them.
Why make life so hard for users???

Use prefixes and get rid of 75% of the forums on there...

makes zero sense to have so many subforums...theres even forums in there with a total of 0 threads in there. If i were you, i would learn how to use prefix in a useful manner. To me, if a section doesnt have atleast 150-200 threads, it does not deserve a subforum, a forum etc. You are making life far too difficult for people who may want to use such a forum.

Top Bottom