Carbon

Carbon [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Carbon - A dark theme with a customizable color scheme and background image. Perfect for gamings sites!

View attachment 169827

Carbon for xenforo 2

Carbon, named after the carbon texture which is used throughout the design, is a dark theme for xenforo and is especially perfect for gaming sites. Your members can customize the theme themselves by choosing their own color scheme and background image from a preset array!

If necessary, the color picker can be disabled within the theme settings and it only takes one line of code to change the...

Read more about this resource...

Can the background images be permission based? Say, is it possible to have certain backgrounds only accessible if user is in a specific usergroup? like a VIP group?

I don't mean to limit the background chooser completely by permissions, but only certain images to be used if the users are in a specific usergroup? Is this possible or can it be a feature added? I'd purchase the theme if this were possible. :)

Can the background images be permission based? Say, is it possible to have certain backgrounds only accessible if user is in a specific usergroup? like a VIP group?

I don't mean to limit the background chooser completely by permissions, but only certain images to be used if the users are in a specific usergroup? Is this possible or can it be a feature added? I'd purchase the theme if this were possible. :)
Hello,

I suppose this would be possible via HTML modifications (by wrapping certain image selections with an <if> statement). It's not a setting available within my framework though, so the code would need to be added manually after installing your theme :)

Ehren updated Carbon with a new update entry:

New features and bug fixes

This update includes:
  • Minor bug fixes from reports over the past few weeks
  • Grid layout for subforums
  • "Zebra" style rows for nodes and topic lists
  • Sticky topics are separated from regular topics with dividers
  • Redesigned search bar with an 'advanced dropdown menu'
  • Sticky side blocks
  • Discord is now supported in the social icons

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason after clicking on the email confirmation link, nothing happens, forcing me to verify users via the admin.

Is there any reason for this? The email itself works, it's just the actual link itself is broken.

For some reason after clicking on the email confirmation link, nothing happens, forcing me to verify users via the admin.

Is there any reason for this? The email itself works, it's just the actual link itself is broken.
Have you checked to see if this same issue happens with the default theme? It might be a problem with your xenforo installation rather than Carbon.

My themes only modify the PAGE_CONTAINER file, so I don't believe this issue would be caused by my code.

Bug fixes, improvements, new settings and 2.0.12 compatibility.

• Updated for XenForo 2.0.12
  • Neatened spacing of icons in user panel
  • Corrected alignment of navigation when using the search link instead of search bar
  • Converted Discord social icon into svg
  • Improved clickable node rows
  • Removed incorrect margin on RSS icon in footer
  • Added setting to adjust visibility of both the search bar and search link
  • Added setting to remove text in user panel and only show icons (to prepare for 2.1 release)

Large improvements to the grid view and guest message. New settings and bug fixes.

Large updates (including new settings) for the grid view, style improvements to numerous areas throughout the theme and bug fixes.
  • By popular demand, node grids can now be isolated to specific nodes.
  • Removed the box styles from grid wrappers on certain themes for a cleaner look
  • Node stats (thread and message numbers) can be hidden from grid view via a setting to create a cleaner look
  • Improved alignment of Register button when a background is applied
  • Reduced clutter on...

Top Bottom