caraholics.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pleasant enough to look at but desperately in need of some niche-specific visuals IMO. A logo, the node icons etc. could all do with some customisation. Also, the default no-avatar user logos (the male/female icons) could be changed to something niche-specific. The node title backgrounds (the dark bar) is also a good place to put some subtle niche-specifc faded backgrounds in.

To be honest, it all ends up looking a bit bland as a result, you need an edge in this niche because it's quite crowded. I would also like to see the default Cookies notice expanded to include a sentence or two actually telling visitors in a nutshell what your site is about (it also seems set to show permanently, so I can't dismiss it, which would be handy, I only need to read it once).

Apart from the visuals, it's quick and easy to use, so a good start, and you can always add to the visuals as you go along.

Thank you for your suggestion @Ingenious. :) I am aware as well about the images. I am working on it. Regarding the notices, it is set as dismissed, but guests can not dismiss notices in xenforo.

Turn on gravatar? I'm sure a few people will have them.
Other than that it looks nice Borbole

I could not respond to your message on there? Maybe it's just me..idk. Nice site looks good. I like that your keeping with the xenforo style.

I could not respond to your message on there? Maybe it's just me..idk. Nice site looks good. I like that your keeping with the xenforo style.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback :)

Regarding the conversation, did you mean the welcoming message? That is because it was set to be automatically locked. You can always start a new conversation with me either there or here as well if you need to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom