Can't write

Adam Howard

You ever have one of those days when you're either not thinking or maybe thinking to much (or whatever other reason) and you find yourself making the most simplest or oddest typing and spelling errors?!

It seems today is one of those days. I've been typing things out so poorly that you'd think English wasn't my native language. For example, the first sentence in this very paragraph; I kept typing out as....

"I saw today one of those days"

Of course I have no idea how the word "saw" popped into my mind as I typed things out, nor do I understand why I was missing the word, "is".

In another post somewhere else, I replaced the word "for" with the word "friend", which makes zero sense at all.

Am I the only one who has this happen sometimes (rarely)?

Happened to me ages ago. Never seemed to get back on track. I blame facebook. I use too many abbreviations and I think it started rotting my brain?!

JK my excuse is more along the lines that I stopped using proper english and writing properly. Laziness became bad habit and so I've been reduced to my sometimes very confusing postings.

But mine was also induced by a lot of stress and overworking. My mind wasn't right? So words that had nothing to do with what I was writing about suddenly found themselves in my articles and postings haha.

I used to do very well in school and even college. Now I'm finding I have to continually proof read/edit my posts :) Sometimes that doesn't even help haha.

Top Bottom