Can't purchase license via PayPal

psaad

Hi,

Is anyone having a problem making payment for a license using paypal?

I tried with a canadian, american and european credit card and all 3 failed stating i have to use another credit card... there's obviously something wrong with their payment module, can't be that 3 different cards from different people are not working.

I wrote up 2 tickets in regards to this issue and is still awaiting for someone to get back to me.

I just want to buy the damn thing!
Pat

Pat,

Please give the contact form a try (if you haven't already) and one of the team should get in touch. (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D
Hi Shaun,

I did contact them twice (once yesterday and once today), they asked for my email address to be used via paypal and i provided them with it yesterday, still no answer from anyone!

Do you know if there is a problem with the site ?
Pat

Hi Shaun,

I did contact them twice (once yesterday and once today), they asked for my email address to be used via paypal and i provided them with it yesterday, still no answer from anyone!

Do you know if there is a problem with the site ?
Pat
You just need to be a tad' patient, I am sure they will respond as soon as possible. :)

Hi,

I tried with a canadian, american and european credit card and all 3 failed stating i have to use another credit card... there's obviously something wrong with their payment module, can't be that 3 different cards from different people are not working.

I wrote up 2 tickets in regards to this issue and is still awaiting for someone to get back to me.

Pat

Same problem here. Like to buy but nobody let me...

Hi,

Pat

Did you try the "Don't have a Paypal account" option. I was having the same problem and that was what worked for me.

Only thing that worked for me was "upgrading" my PayPal account which required all kinds of personal financial info and took days for them to "approve" it and further days for them to approve of the XenForo purchase.

Shame on PayPal but more shame on XenForo for not having a simple credit card merchant account like the hot dog guy on the corner with the push cart.

Only thing that worked for me was "upgrading" my PayPal account which required all kinds of personal financial info and took days for them to "approve" it and further days for them to approve of the XenForo purchase.

Shame on PayPal but more shame on XenForo for not having a simple credit card merchant account like the hot dog guy on the corner with the push cart.

Upgrade your paypal to what? I have a premier account... Is that what you are talking about?

Top Bottom