XF 1.1 Cant post replies!?

surfsup

I upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 along with updating Elastic Search and Resource Manager to the latest versions. I have reverted the templates

Anyone who replies or clicks post reply, it looks like its going thru but it doesnt fully make the reply.

I have had to close the site for maintenance, I am not sure what the problem is?

www.truckmountforums.com

UPDATE: Cannot post new threads as well in any sections. Does the same, when I press the button after typing in the title/description the black circle top right goes for a second, disappears but nothing posts.

Last edited:
I tried disabling Elastic Search, Xentag, Tagme as well. I see the logs

But everytime I try to make a reply the Post Reply works when i press it then that button goes grey for a few top right circles for a second but nothing posts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-23 at 2.03.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-06-23 at 2.03.49 PM.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2013-06-23 at 2.03.36 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-06-23 at 2.03.36 PM.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
When I try to rebuild threads it automatically stops me saying

An error occurred or the request was stopped.

Could it be because of that picture I attached of Outdated templates?

Ok I just tried disabling most of the plugins along with trying the default template and it still wont allow us to post replies.

I just submitted a ticket via Xenforo with logins, do you guys work on Sundays? @Brogan @Jake Bunce @Slavik

We are a big board and this is killing us atm...

Disable all add-ons, try again. If you can post, slowly reenable add-ons to see which one isn't working. Do you receive any errors in your Server Error Logs? How about in the JavaScript console?

Seemed to be an error with the sonnb Live Thread addon, even though it didn't give me any errors in my Server Error log. I turned it off, and I can post again.

@JABRONI yeah mine was Widget Framework and it didnt give any errors in the server error log either. Everything is updated as well, strange.

Happened again randomly today after activating the plugin again. I got posting to work again after enabling the addon last night. Worked all day, then randomly tonight, posting stopped working again. Not sure the problem, because I'm not getting any errors anywhere. It's really weird.

Top Bottom