XF 2.1 Can't override permission

hello please help me I can't override the permission of the primary groups by the secondary group I tried the option never in primary group and option yes in the secondary group.

You can't override Never. If you don't want to give a permission, especially in the primary group (which should be Registered for everyone) then you set it to No. Never should only be used in very specific circumstances (e.g. in a Naughty Users group where you are using it to override Yes permissions set in other user groups).

Probably worth you looking at these resources to help you understand permissions:

Whilst written for XenForo 1.x, then still apply to XenForo 2.1, just note that Not Set(No) is now just No.

You can't override Never. If you don't want to give a permission, especially in the primary group (which should be Registered for everyone) then you set it to No. Never should only be used in very specific circumstances (e.g. in a Naughty Users group where you are using it to override Yes permissions set in other user groups).

Probably worth you looking at these resources to help you understand permissions:

Whilst written for XenForo 1.x, then still apply to XenForo 2.1, just note that Not Set(No) is now just No.
Thank you so much it works😍

Top Bottom