Can't Move Threads

yavuz

Hello,

When I try to move a thread, the loading image appears for a sec and it stops.

I looked into the server error Logs and get this:

Code:
rename(/home/path/public_html/internal_data/temp/xf31Z8k8,/home/path/public_html/data/attachments/0/498-84fa13250182865fb44cf017fdc30dca.jpg) [<a href='function.rename'>function.rename</a>]: Permission denied

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(112) "http://www.site.com/attachments/do-upload.json?hash=f83f73f7be9e18e99d3c2acff3f6868f&content_type=post"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["hash"] => string(32) "f83f73f7be9e18e99d3c2acff3f6868f"
    ["content_type"] => string(4) "post"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["Filename"] => string(16) "595567762428.jpg"
    ["content_data"] => array(1) {
      ["node_id"] => string(3) "275"
    }
    ["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "640adb3992d2d90132f3189486e28931"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "7604,1292958320,5c37c10c63bde6dcff24431316230f8852f1721e"
    ["Upload"] => string(12) "Submit Query"
  }

Code:
#0 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php(207): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('/home/path/...', '/home/path/...')
#1 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php(183): XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_moveFile('/home/path/...', '/home/path/...')
#2 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php(126): XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_writeAttachmentFile('/home/path/...', Array, true)
#3 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1295): XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_postSave()
#4 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Attachment.php(280): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#5 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(192): XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData(Object(XenForo_Upload), 7604)
#6 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload()
#7 /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/path/public_html/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
library/XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php:207

I also tried to give permissions to attachments/ and attachments/0 with no success.

I forgot to chmod /internal_data subdirectories . Now uploading attachments and avatar works. But I still can't move threads or messages.

Are you getting the same error?
If so it still looks like a permissions problem to me.

Have you also done the /data subdirectories?

It was reported last thursday. I can't remember anything significant happened that day I didn't install an add-on that day. On 11th I performed an upgrade (beta5) without any problem.

Can you try removing your moderator permissions and also delete yourself as a moderator.
Then add it all back and try again.

Can you then post the actual error log again if it's still not working?

Do you mean for instance set the permissions to "inherit" and than delete myself as moderator ?

Edit: I attached the error log starting from the 16 th, Thursday.

Attachments

I have these addons installed:

AzuCloud
Display Staff Members
Tenshi - Latest Thread
The Happy Place
vB4 URL Redirection
[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)
[bd] WordPress Proxy

But they were all installed before this problem started to occur. I also tried to deactivate all the plugins and try but that didn't work either. Is there a way to determin if this problem is caused by my add-ons without deleting any of them ?

It seems so that some of my tables are damaged of unknown reasons.I tried several times to analyze & repair the tables but they are still with trouble and I belive this causes thee problems:

dbname_xfdb.xf_attachment_view note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair
dbname_xfdb.xf_session_activity note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair
dbname_xfdb.xf_thread_view note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair

Would it help if I uploaded these tables from a clean XF installation ? Would it cause any data or function loss ?

In addition my boards total is not updating. When I attemp to manually start the cron I get this error:

Fatal error: Class '' not found in /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 499

I reuploaded the Node.php file but that didn't help. I'm really confused here
confused.png

dbname_xfdb.xf_attachment_view note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair
dbname_xfdb.xf_session_activity note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair
dbname_xfdb.xf_thread_view note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair

That is normal. Those are MEMORY tables which do not support repair.

Fatal error: Class '' not found in /home/path/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 499

The first thing you should do is disable your addons:

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons -> Disable (in the Control menu for each addon)

Also try re-uploading the original xenForo files.

If those troubleshooting steps don't fix the problem then we need to examine the error. That error represents this code:

Code:
	/**
	 * Gets a node handler object for each node type in the list.
	 * @param array $nodeTypeIds List of node type IDs
	 * @return array Format: [node type id] => node handler object
	 */
	public function getNodeHandlersForNodeTypes(array $nodeTypeIds)
	{
		$nodeTypes = $this->getAllNodeTypes();

$output = array();
		foreach ($nodeTypeIds AS $nodeTypeId)
		{
			$class = isset($nodeTypes[$nodeTypeId]) ? $nodeTypes[$nodeTypeId]['handler_class'] : '';
			$output[$nodeTypeId] = new $class();
		}

return $output;
	}

Apparently the handler is not defined for one of the node types.

Maybe there is something wrong with the data with respect to node types. Perhaps an invalid node type. Here are some diagnostic queries you can run on your database using a program like phpmyadmin. If these queries return any records then that may indicate problems with the data:

Code:
SELECT n.node_id, n.title, n.node_type_id
FROM xf_node AS n
LEFT JOIN xf_node_type AS nt ON (nt.node_type_id = n.node_type_id)
WHERE nt.node_type_id IS NULL

Code:
SELECT nt.node_type_id
FROM xf_node_type AS nt
WHERE nt.node_type_id NOT IN ('Category', 'Forum', 'LinkForum', 'Page')

Code:
SELECT n.node_type_id
FROM xf_node AS n
WHERE n.node_type_id NOT IN ('Category', 'Forum', 'LinkForum', 'Page')

Also, that error log you attached contains some syntax and other errors which lead me to believe there are problems with the files. There are also some memory_limit errors in there which I believe were fixed in beta 5. Definitely try re-uploading the files for beta 5.

I diasbled the add-ons, reuploaded the files (overwrote with the existing ones) both didn't solve the problem. I've run these sql queries and got back with this:

Code:
SELECT n.node_id, n.title, n.node_type_id
FROM xf_node AS n
LEFT JOIN xf_node_type AS nt ON ( nt.node_type_id = n.node_type_id )
WHERE nt.node_type_id IS NULL
LIMIT 0 , 30

Code:
SELECT nt.node_type_id
FROM xf_node_type AS nt
WHERE nt.node_type_id NOT
IN (
'Category', 'Forum', 'LinkForum', 'Page'
)
LIMIT 0 , 30

Code:
SELECT n.node_type_id
FROM xf_node AS n
WHERE n.node_type_id NOT
IN (
'Category', 'Forum', 'LinkForum', 'Page'
)
LIMIT 0 , 30

The queries should either return nothing:

Screen shot 2010-12-23 at 7.18.28 PM.webp

Or something, in which case it shows the records. For example:

Screen shot 2010-12-23 at 7.18.44 PM.webp

Screen shot 2010-12-23 at 7.18.54 PM.webp

Incidentally, if you want to trust me with the FTP login to your server and admin login to your forum then I can take a look for myself. Otherwise I am just making educated guesses here.

Ok this shows a problem. You have a node with no node_type. That explains the previous error:

I am not aware of any bugs that would cause this. It might have been caused by one of your addons.

To fix it I recommend deleting that node. If the node shows up in the Admin CP then you can delete it there:

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree

Otherwise you can try deleting that record from the xf_node table using phpmyadmin. Browse the xf_node table and delete the record with node_id 2. Or run this query:

Code:
DELETE
FROM xf_node
WHERE node_id = 2

Top Bottom