Fixed Can't install importer add-on

DragonByte Tech

aOzudve.png

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM MEā€½ šŸ˜­

Fillip

This was a bug we actually fixed in 2.0.3. I'm going to guess that either there's no upgrade entry in xf_upgrade_log or the version in xf_data_registry addOns or the add-on version in xf_addon is incorrect.

If you could just check those places for me and then confirm how you performed the upgrade I'll see if there's anything we overlooked.

After uninstalling another add-on I had installed, the installation proceeded, so there may have been some form of cache that wasn't updated after the upgrade to 2.0.3.

Fillip

This was a bug we actually fixed in 2.0.3. I'm going to guess that either there's no upgrade entry in xf_upgrade_log or the version in xf_data_registry addOns or the add-on version in xf_addon is incorrect.

If you could just check those places for me and then confirm how you performed the upgrade I'll see if there's anything we overlooked.
Damn, looks like I corrupted the test data šŸ˜…

I performed the upgrade via the web interface.

The version numbers are correct everywhere now, but I don't know if it was the data_registry or addon table data that was out of whack, sorry.

Fillip

That's ok, I'll upgrade my other test install. I just double checked the code and the upgrade log should be inserted, the option updated, the add-on table updated and the add-on cache rebuilt...

I had the same problem and had to manually rebuild the add-on cache. (Back then I thought that it was a side-effect of the other upgrader bugs in 2.0.3 and therefore didn't report this issue.)

Last edited:
This is sorted for the next release. I think when the active add-on cache was being built it could be built using cached entities. So, in this case, the XF add-on entity is used earlier in the request, gets cached, and the old version details get saved to the add-on cache. Sorted now, thanks.

Top Bottom