XF 1.4 Can't install anything?

MirandaSings

I posted before but I haven't really gotten an answer besides closed threads etc. I can't install addons at all, always an invalid class error. Why is this? I installed xenforo twice, did a file check so I'm not missing any files or anything. It does this for every addon I try to install.

Something like this:
Callback Andy_NewPosts_Listener::Forum is invalid (Invalid Class).

I really need assistance because I did not pay for this kind of nonsense. It's always invalid class error.

Thanks

Something like this:
Callback Andy_NewPosts_Listener::Forum is invalid (Invalid Class).

I really need assistance because I did not pay for this kind of nonsense. It's always invalid class error.

Thanks

You would want to ask in Andy's thread, the support section is for flagship product support only. 3rd party add-on support is via the developers thread for the product.

I tried to install it in the directory, and also tried it without it being installed. Went to admin cp and clicked install addon, and just uploaded the xml file with that error.

Yes, you also need to upload the files.. start in your /www folder.. drag the entire library folder there, js etc.. you should see them on the server side of your ftp server too.

You are sure that you overwrite any file when you upload them?
The message from Andys addon looks like not all files from this addon are in place before you install the xlm file.

Top Bottom