XF 1.5 Can't get the update to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel Hyaena

I'm getting the following when I try. I need someone to walk me through this step-by-step. I paid for the install when I bought the software. I'm a little better at installing things now, but still not all that confident.

XenForo_Exception: A valid and installable XML file has not been found. You must install manually. - library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:363
Generated By: Steel Hyaena, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepDeploy()
#1 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(119) "http://www.darkestdawn.black/admin....atch_id=13&q=1458ba7cd5aa8f6ea1d3109c3a524116"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["add-ons/step-deploy"] => string(0) ""
["addon_install_batch_id"] => string(2) "13"
["q"] => string(32) "1458ba7cd5aa8f6ea1d3109c3a524116"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Delete...

Yup. Guess I have to try to flail through it. I only just now found a few things in my CPanel on my host. Some of what has been happening is some instructions seem to start five paces ahead of where I am as a noob! I'll poke at this and see if I can figure out what the crud I am doing. Tahnks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom