Cant find this Resource 8thos & SociallyUncensored is using...Popular Content

I didn't know it was a paid add-on, I thought Floris didn't support the add-on any longer , but people still can get access to the old version.
I use most of Floris add-on provided by him for free. He declared that he no longer SUPPORT his add-on therefor closed or deleted most of them.

But you know that you posted a link to a warez site wich is absolutly not acceptable and i can not under stand why the link(s) are still in here and the rest i better keep for myself

Oh so that's what that pm was about. I told the person who asked to look for it in the archives. That's where I thought I got that addon from.

And yeah mine isn't as in depth as Adam's because I totally forgot I had it on the site. I even forgot where I had gotten it from lol!!!!

After reading this thread, I've finally recalled that yes I did sign up to xenfans.com and I did buy a paid subscription. That's where I got it from.

There really needs to be another site like Xenfans.

Links to warez sites removed and warnings issued.

If Floris has not provided you permission to re-distribute his addon you are not allowed.

If you want it, I suggest you contact him directly and see if he is willing to provide it to you or hire someone else to re-create it.

The tutorial section has one about how to read and write a db by furhman?

so just modify to read sort and limit. I am also sure some of these are existing hooks.

We'll release a similar mod soon (called "Highlights"), which we use at our large board since some months now. It is fully cached and does not need to query the database each time it is called by a visitor. Like Xenfan's and others do...

Has this been released yet?

Top Bottom