XF 1.2 can't access content on my site....

Sean B.

hey guys, me and my other admins just migrated from vb to xf but I am having major issues with my current account, the account I made when installing xf didn't merge with my main one from the vb version of my site and the other day my admin amaury which I'm sure some of you know deleted my new account that like I said was made for the installation, but now I'm having a major problem...I cannot submit posts, and I cannot login to the admincp, those are currently the only issues I'm aware of atm, can someone please help me figure out how I can fix this problem?

thank you!

Regards

Night Shade

Does the account exist?

If so, promote it to administrator and then update config.php to add the user ID to make it into a super administrator.

Does the account exist?

If so, promote it to administrator and then update config.php to add the user ID to make it into a super administrator.

well it is the same account I had when I was on vb but when we moved my new account with xf did not merge with my old account and amaury deleted the new one, I don't know if that's a playing factor in this but I'm assuming it could be.=/

Identify your forum account, promote it to administrator, set it as super administrator.

If all of your forum accounts have been deleted you will need to create a new one.

The two accounts could have been merged after the import, why was it deleted?

Identify your forum account, promote it to administrator, set it as super administrator.

If all of your forum accounts have been deleted you will need to create a new one.

The two accounts could have been merged after the import, why was it deleted?

my admin amaury did it and I wasn't aware until just the other day when he told me, but I didn't know about the issues I'm having until now.=/

my admin amaury did it and I wasn't aware until just the other day when he told me, but I didn't know about the issues I'm having until now.=/

I didn't delete it. I just removed it from power to prevent potential hacking issues since it wasn't going to be used (since you have your imported account with all your posts and such). In other words, it's in the Registered user group right now.

As for the admin CP, I cannot login, either. I enabled friendly URLs the other day, but the day after I started getting a white screen like this; when I type in my correct password, it says I'm not logged in. I'm waiting for @Nights to get on again to fix this; when he does, I'll take a look at your permissions. However, you replied to one of my threads earlier, so you are able to post.

Admin CP.webp

I didn't delete it. I just removed it from power to prevent potential hacking issues since it wasn't going to be used (since you have your imported account with all your posts and such). In other words, it's in the Registered user group right now.

As for the admin CP, I cannot login, either. I enabled friendly URLs the other day, but the day after I started getting a white screen like this; when I type in my correct password, it says I'm not logged in. I'm waiting for @Nights to get on again to fix this; when he does, I'll take a look at your permissions. However, you replied to one of my threads earlier, so you are able to post.

View attachment 64304
I thought you deleted it, my bad, and I dunno how that post got through because when I submitted it I got an unspecified error so idk wtf that was about.

Top Bottom