Can't access Admin

I just bought last version of Xenofo. Yesterday, everything was ok. Today when I tried accessing the admin panel, only a white blank page appeared. Xenofo tells me that only my host can resolve the issue. And my host tells me that only Xenofo can resolve it. What can possibly cause this issue ? Can someone help me ?

Thank you.

As I said in the ticket, I'm not sure what has changed since I performed the installation but it was all checked and confirmed as working when I handed it over.

You altered the styling and changed other things in the ACP so you did have access at first.

I note from the headers that the content length is 0 so the server is somehow modifying the output.
Perhaps your host has implemented or changed something?

You would need to contact your host and ask them to investigate and resolve that.

As I said in the ticket, I'm not sure what has changed since I performed the installation but it was all checked and confirmed as working when I handed it over.

You altered the styling and changed other things in the ACP so you did have access at first.

I note from the headers that the content length is 0 so the server is somehow modifying the output.
Perhaps your host has implemented or changed something?

You would need to contact your host and ask them to investigate and resolve that.

Sorry for the delay to answer. I'm in Quebec, Canada. Different time zone. My server told me that they changed nothing and doesn't seem to be able to help. Is there a way that I can myself change the ''0'' length which seem to cause the issue ? And change the ''0'' for what : 1 ??? And where ??? I'm a starter, this is why I bought the forum with installation and support. I know that you installed it perfectly. If I have done something wrong while configuring the forum I'd like to know how to fix this.

For the source I can only see that :

element.style {
}

user agent stylesheet
body {
  1. display: block;
  2. margin: 8px;
}

And the admin.php file reads : setupAutoloader($fileDir . '/library'); XenForo_Application::initialize($fileDir . '/library', $fileDir); XenForo_Application::set('page_start_time', $startTime); $fc = new XenForo_FrontController(new XenForo_Dependencies_Admin()); $fc->run();

Thanks again for trying to help me.

I'm going to log in and tweak the max rebuild time in config.php just in case as the rebuild didn't complete the first time.

That should prevent it happening again in the future.

Top Bottom