1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Cannot query; no document registered"

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by jayramfootball, Aug 6, 2012.

1. jayramfootball

jayramfootball Active Member

Hi there Jake - I just had a similar problem. Tried the 'Rebuild Thread Information' but no joy...

Here's the error:

Code:
    An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/arsenalt/public_html/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239

Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
    Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/arsenalt/public_html/admin.php at line 13
    Now, I did move my entire site away from public_html for a short period, then pasted it all back in.... could that cause an issue? The rest of the site seems to work....

Thanks.

2. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Have you used http://xenforo.com/community/resources/copy-thread.896/ ???

This addon had a bug in the first version:( because of this the first_post_id wasn't set)
    Good news=> This is fixed since some versions... you'll only need to upgrade/install it again.While the installation, it will fix the broken records.

I'm really sorry for this

Jake Bunce likes this.
  3. jayramfootball

No I am not using that add on...

ragtek likes this.
  4. jayramfootball

IN my database it looks like I am missing both thread_id 1 and post_id 1.

Not sure why???

5. ragtek

ragtek Guest

have you any other addons installed?

6. jayramfootball

Yes a few...

7. jayramfootball

I switched my add ons off one by one and found that the Library by Waindigo seemed to be causing this error:confused: . Everything is fine when it is disabled...

Jake Bunce likes this.
  8. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

"Waindigo/Library" is named in the error so that makes sense.

9. tafreehm

tafreehm Well-Known Member

why am I getting notification about this thread? I didn't even watch this nor reply here before.

10. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

He originally posted in one of your old threads, but the error was not related so I split out the new posts.

tafreehm likes this.
  11. jayramfootball

Perhaps the author of the add on should be notified?:D

12. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Yes, let him know the errors you experienced.