Cannot reproduce Cannot make line break in editor with Safari while typing

Azaly

Affected version
My users report another bug with editor when using iPad, OS 13.1.3, Safari. When they try to make empty string between one paragraph and new one, they could do this only after starting entering second paragraph. I mean only one line break could be typed if this line break is last typed stuff.

Just working through some potential iOS/general editor issues and while I can reproduce some fairly weird issues, I don't think I can reproduce this one.

Are you still able to consistently reproduce this in XF 2.1? If so what are the exact steps? We need to test this in XF 2.2 to see if it is something we need to report to Froala.

My users said that bug is still there, but it do not reproduce every time they try to add 2 linebreak.
I've asked them to make some test on Froala site, everything works fine.

I'm quite keen to get the very specific steps required that would usually trigger it so I can then test it on XF 2.1 myself and hopefully verify the issue, and then test it on XF 2.2 and hopefully verify the issue is resolved.

Or if I can reproduce it sometimes then I can be more specific when I report it to Froala.

They doing just this:
1. Tape something in quick reply (in the bottom of thread page)
2. Make first linebreak by type Enter.
3. Type Enter second time to make 2nd linebreak (=empty line), but nothing happen.

Everything works ok if toggle BB code on simply editor.
We use cyrillic font if it matter.

Top Bottom