Cannot edit node

MarkB

weird ...

I can not edit a certain node named "Finger Lakes" - my screen freezes ; the xenForo logo changes. Also the progress bar (right corner) goes into loop and the save button also changes

This only happens when I try to edit "Finger Lakes".
When I create node with a name "Finger_Lakes" or "Finger Lakes2" no problems -I can move it around - change the Parent node etc., but when I rename it back to "Finger Lakes" it freezes again.
I noticed that when I tried to rename the node from "FINGER LAKES" (caps) to"Finger Lakes"

Finger Lakes - edit err.webp

You didn't actually answer my question. Right click and inspect an element, then click "Network" and try to save it. What does it say? Are there any console errors?

I am able to edit other categories and nodes (forums, etc.). Only this one I cannot "Finger Lakes"
I tried creating a sub node to the existing (not editable) node "Finger Lakes" and it worked. I can edit it he sub nodes of "Finger Lakes" too, as far as they are not named "Finger Lakes". Anything named "Finger Lakes" (Category, Forum, Link Forum) I can not edit.

This sounds like a mod_security or server rule issue.
Although the words seem innocuous.

Ask your host to investigate.
I have created more than 500 nodes and I hadn't encounter any problems + my host offers and advertises xenForo integration (http://www.arvixe.com/xenforo_hosting) and I don' think they have anything left mismanaged.

Any way I am not familiar with mod_security rules. What specific question should I ask them?

Top Bottom