Can You have 2 Media Galleries on Forum Page ???

TXPanther

Hi All,

I apologize in advance for this not coming out correctly or using the proper terms I'm trying to learn. I'm new to all of this
and have just gotten a Forum Built by Russ and trying to set up some new and different things myself.

So, here's my questions, I have an IR Photography Forum and on the Forum Page, I have a media gallery that I'd like to be
able to be seen by non-members and all level of members. The one set up now that is labeled Top Shots that is located directly under the Home/Forums/Media/ Members row up at the Top. In saying that, I'd like for it to be one where only I can add the images that I select, and besides clicking on them
to see them full size there's no other action that can be taken.

For my Second Media Gallery, I'd wondered if it could be put on the Side-Bar under Latest Posts ?? Only the Premium Members would be able to see it, and they would also have access to their Online Albums and see those of others.

I'd somewhat mocked up putting it under the first Top Shots Gallery, Separated by the Forum Rules Node, then having the Online Albums. It looked OK , just looked a little too forceful maybe ? So, that's where I'd come up with the SideBar thoughts.

I'm not sure if this can be done or not and would appreciate any thoughts or ideas about this or is it possible to do ????

Thanks and Take Care,

Craig

Top Bottom