XF 2.2 Can you append moved posts onto a thread rather than place them in chronological order?

Title says it all. I have a policy of moving off-topic posts on one thread to another thread where they're more relevant. However, Xenforo places them in chronological order based on when they were posted rather than appending them to the end of the thread. Is there a way to override and adjust this? It will even overwrite and reassign the original post/thread opening post if a moved post is older than that post, which is really awkward and hard to deal with.

Change the post date/time then move it.

The add-on linked below will allow you to change the date/time. It is free and made by a reputable developer here.

Change the post date/time then move it.

The add-on linked below will allow you to change the date/time. It is free and made by a reputable developer here.

Exactly what I do in this situation. Very useful add-on.

I just experienced this too, and it caused me lots of headache. I think there should be a built-in option to "append to end of thread".

It will even overwrite and reassign the original post/thread opening post if a moved post is older than that post
This is really unexpected behavior and should not be the default.

Oh, and this happened with both "move" and "copy". I can understand why it would happen with "move" but for it to happen with "copy" as well... that should really be changed.

Top Bottom