Can we use official (Redactor) editor icons?

Moshe1010

This is a message for XF developers/Staff. Can we, legally, use Redactor's official editor icons?
The current icons don't fit Retina displays (at least from whatever is showen on my display), and I would like to change it.
Thanks.

This is a message for XF developers/Staff. Can we, legally, use Redactor's official editor icons?
The current icons don't fit Retina displays (at least from whatever is showen on my display), and I would like to change it.
Thanks.

what do their editor icons look like, you don't happen to have a link to them?

You are free to change them if you wish, though you'll find that you need some custom icons...

I know and I don't see why not, but you won't find icons there for every icon in our editor. :)

I was one of the few who actually did like those silver buttons.

I can understand from the design point of view to have the buttons blend in. But I like to draw some attention to the editor. It encourages and reminds people that they do have the option to reply.

More so for those of us who allow guest to post.

I was one of the few who actually did like those silver buttons.

I can understand from the design point of view to have the buttons blend in. But I like to draw some attention to the editor. It encourages and reminds people that they do have the option to reply.

More so for those of us who allow guest to post.

Maybe the "write your reply" shouldn't have any transparent effect?

Top Bottom